Thursday, September 17, 2015

Look at that tan!

About a month ago, I went on a trip to Philadelphia with my boyfriend so we could see his team, the Colts, play against the Eagles. Silly us, we forgot to pack sunscreen. Instead of being intelligent adults, we said "We'll deal, we won't get burned too badly!"

Fast forward six hours later, and we're driving two and a half hours home with sun poisoning. A few days later, when it started to tan over, I realized how AWKWARD my tan lines were.

Lucky for me - I had received the Sally Hansen Airbrush legs lotion sample to review a few days prior from Influenster! Using the Airbrush legs is pretty simple - just rub a little onto your legs, and blend! I'm extremely pale usually, so blending took a few minutes in order to achieve a more "natural look," but I got there with minimal effort. Definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment